Monday, September 10, 2007

CLOT Royale x Visvim Christo - Another Crossover by EDC

CLOT by EDC, Everyone who get into streetwear also know about this. Any place got streewear kaki or streetwear shop, sure will talk about this brand or selling this brand items.CLOT is combining chinese traditional graphics, materials and nowadays fashion to release hype items like tees, shoes etc.

Now, CLOT work wif Visvim again to release this Royale Visvim Christo.Picture above are samples of the CLOT Royale X Visvim Christo in red and blue with two other colorways being released in black and yellow. Each pair are limited to 250 pairs worldwide. First two color which are yellow and blue will release in November. Followed by black color in December and red color only release for staff. That color limited 75 pairs only. . Retail for each pair wil be HK$2,180 ( approximately RM 1,090). What a price ! I also hope can get a pair especially red color ( For staff only =.= ). But the price sure high until..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who loves to seek revolutionary stuff. Currently I am making my personal pv panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the help of my men. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I stumbled upon a really amazing site which explains how to contruct pv panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not sure about how correct the info given there is. If some guys over here who had experience with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I would really appreciate it, cauze I extremely like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You people rock.