Friday, September 14, 2007

50th POST !!! Something Meaningfull For Me : 12092007- 10 month ( Late Posted )

50th post in my blog, what a nice figure. So also need something meaningfull to post in 50th article. 10, what a memorable double figure for me and my girl. 10 month, our relationship already last till 10 month, 1st double figure. So happy and a wonderfull relationship for me. Never regret when the day toghether with her till today. Looking forward to next 2month anniversary ( 1 year !!! ). Love ya my girl !


Our tea time, enjoy at Apple Donut Coffee Shop. We just ordered 3 favourite donut- original, peanut butter and mango. All are very nice and tasty~~ yummy yummy. Next time we will have 1 more choice to have our tea time or buy something into cinema. ( already sienz with ikea hotdog and currypuff laaa ) =.=



Our 10month dinner place - Restaurant Dragon-i, we already been there few times. But the food won't disspoint us. Love the famous food at there- Xiao Long Bao. My girl eye so cute lerr...hahaha


Before watch movie, we played foosball and snooker at 1utama bowling there. I finally won my girl (snooker) but we draw at foosball game. Hahahaha, no worry girl, sure got many chance to let you revenge.hehe. Because we still have lot of time together and until forever. You want revenge on anytime you like, because i only for you !

* The article got abit "YOK MA", people who read don't feel jealous or "NGAN YUN". Because is all for my girl. hahaha =.="

No comments: