Monday, June 2, 2008

Finally, I DONE It !!!!!!!!!~~~

After 2 years playing all around at my TARC college life, if finally end with the successfull and happy ending... I finally passed all my subject and get my Diploma cert in marketing...Althought at first i thought i cant graduate because not confident on my result...But finally the result gave me the happy face..i think i lucky enough or maybe i really hardworking because in this two years i just playing and foolish all around in my college....anyway, all my gang of friends include my girl also end up the TARC life with happy ending.....Althought it success in TARC life, but coming i will face more challenger life at other college, can said university to further my study and get my degree...fingercross and bless me can end up with the positive result....:-)

No comments: