Monday, June 9, 2008

Don't Waiste Time Anymore.......

Yup, no more "lepak" at my house anymore or waisting the time like nothing to do.....finally Action City appointed me as a full time staff for two month time until my university start.....Why choose Action City?? Ermmmm....Friendly and funny staff, nice and comfort environment , flexible time, and of cause........My Lovely Bearbrick!!!!! hahahah....Beside my girl and my family, next will be the Bearbrick i cant live without them....Althought long time didn't add some new member in my collection family, but i think will add some new member coming soon......Why i love this job..........u know why, i wrote this blog also during my work time at Action City.....Thats why so free and flexible la......hahahhahahahahhaha.......Wish me all the best for my two month work time.......

No comments: