Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy new year 2008!!

Bye bye 2007, welcome 2008.....everyone also will say this now.....same for me, i will say bye bye to 2007, and hope 2008 will become one of the best year for me.....2007, happen a lot meaningful for me...some happy, some unhappy..mostly happy la....^^ mostly the things that i wanted to do and all come true...but still got some waiting for me to finish...hope this year can finish it....

i know that i already 3 month didn't update my blog.....in 3month....LOT LOT things happen to me and all meaningful..1 year anniv, my new bass guitar, unplugged finalist, church competiton finalist, best bassist...hahaha...unexpected things just keep on happen to me !!! ..i will not post it again..because is 2007..just past already.....

anyway, i just hope 2008 will just nice year to me and everyone....HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!!

No comments: