Monday, January 28, 2008

Exam Week~~~

Long time didn't post blog already, feel like wanna "LEPAS" my stress ( can say is stress? because until now i just study little bit and 2ml is exam). I already finished my 4 subject and 2 more to go....No matter what, must tahan till end arrr...haizhhh, alreadt suffer 2 weeks, abit feel sien about exam....but wat can i do, for my future, die oso must tahan la.........So, just post the blog to relax....Actually still got many things wanna post but not free. I promise that i wil start my job back after the exam... I dun wan let myself lazy anymore la.......Many things need to work back include the most important 1..............................hahaha...secret la...i oni can said nowadyas i getting big and big..is time to hold it......:p .....Is 3am already, is time to rest..Later wake up must study till.............................................. Wish me good luck ya....

No comments: